en Jump to content
vekia

module voucher for product comment + reminders about comments PrestaShop 1.7 / 1.6 / 1.5

Module to send vouchers for comments

Finally it's ready!

Module to send dedicated unique voucher codes for product comments and to remind customers about review of product that they bought in your shop.

with this prestashop module that works with default "product comments" plugin you can automatically send reminders about waiting for product comment (review). This smart addon will send this reminder for each customer that bought in your shop some products but not reviewed them. And one from the most important feature is possibility to send dedicated voucher code if customer will leave a review about product.

Module has advanced voucher configuration tool so you can define exact parameters of coupon that plugin will generate and send to customer.

box-product-comment-voucher.png

product-comment-voucher-code.png

product-comments-reminders.png

details about module here:

Module to send vouchers for comments

new version released!

based on your requests i added feature to generate & send voucher for comments manually

• 1 - under price rules > voucher for comments section you can see all vouchers that module generated (and who got them)
  • 2 - there you can add new voucher for product's comment
  • 3 - to generate voucher you will have to: search for customer, and it's comment - module will do the rest automatically

new version is ready!

- added feature to browse the history of all reminders that module sent

- possibility to send reminders manualy

- new voucher setting: possibility to define availability of voucher in other shops based on multistore engine

I do not get any reminders to make ratings. I created reminders as described from order section but the reminder is not sent to me. I set up cron job correctly and I can verify the cron job is run properly. Can you help me out?

BR

Johan

hello

- can you please open url from cron job in your browser, do you see some errors there?

- if you will go to adv. parameters > emails you can see there list of emals that your shop sent, do you see there emails from vouchers reminder plugin?

- if you will go to orders > reminders (comments) do you see these reminders on list of reminders sent ?
- if you will go to orders > reminders (comments) and if you will try to send reminder manually (screenshot for reference: http://i.imgur.com/6vK1piP.png ) do you see it then and receive the email?

1. Opening the cronjob url yields no errors for me, just a blank page.

2. I see all mails that have been sent but in the list there are only order conformations, shipping updates etc. nothing that would be related to rating reminder.

3. Yes, I see the two that I have created manually.

post-880262-0-52824800-1483307168_thumb.png

4. Yup. Did that. Received no mail.

okay,

Module to send emails uses templates that are equal to language used during checkout (customer receives email in language used during checkout)

can you please verify, if you've got email template translation for this language ?

1. go to localization > translations

2. select "email translations"

3. select "core" (or "theme" if you previously used this option)

4. select language and go to next page

do you see there notification that no translation for is available for "comvou" module for selected language?

okay

all is clear

please go to /modules/comvou/mails/ and rename "se" directory to "sv"

if you dont know how to do this i can send you modified .zip file of the plugin.

Ok some progress. Now I get the e-mail reminder but the content of the email is only an attached image (my store logotype) and nothing else. What do I need to do?

Ok so I finally got it figured out. It would have been so much easier with some documentation. *wink wink*

I did however find a bug that affects the html editor for the voucher mail. It is not possible to select "edit html". It works to do that for the reminder mail though so it seems there is a bug somewhere.

Edit: I also find that the voucher mail is not sent out when I approve a product comment. The reminder mail works fine though.

Edited by sideways

hello

thank you for email with information that you replied :-)

but the content of the email is only an attached image (my store logotype) and nothing else. What do I need to do?

i dont see any attachment in your message,

but it sounds like rest of contents of email are not defined.

i can inspect everything directly in your shop

so if it is possible - please share an access to store

if not, i will describe the way of how to check contents of emails

new version of module is ready to download!

- added improvements related to links to products that are attached to email

- module sends links in proper language now

- there is two step verification of language, one based on order language, second based on customer's language

- added new version of updates checker

new version released!
- added improvement where you can select order statutses - module will send reminder about comments for order that have selected status. So now module will not send reminders for orders with status "cancalled" or "refunded" etc.

- added feature to decide if you want to repeat a reminders, or not.