KaptainOne

I cant make post

Question

13 answers to this question

So how did you post this post?

Not the post I wanted to make. It kept throwing me to the PrestaShop front page when I hit post. Than I shorted it down and it worked but strange reaction. I'd rather get warning by the script for using too many chars instead of something that looked more like a ban :)

Edited by KaptainOne (see edit history)

Check out annoucements on the forum, there are some protection mechanisms that throw away posts when you use some specific words. A lot of bots attack this forum.

Check out annoucements on the forum, there are some protection mechanisms that throw away posts when you use some specific words. A lot of bots attack this forum.

Well I hope someone can unmark me as a bot than :D  I have question I need to ask about email templates.

I'm afraid it's not a matter of unmarking, and many posts here are quite large. It must be something else. Maybe contact some moderator directly.

Sometimes it can be a glitch but in most cases your post contains a blacklisted word.

Word that spammers use a lot or just word that should not be in post.

Before clicking button to post do copy/backup text. And try to add small chunks  and later edit post.

Thanks, I got around it by posting a few words at a time (editing my post each time). Kind of annoying but I fully understand problem with bots I had a forum 10 years ago and was even huge problem back than with spammers.

Hi, 
Please review my account, as I can't create a new topics ... after saving it's redirecting to the website of prestashop.... :(

Edited by Nikoleta (see edit history)

Hello Nikoleta, 
It seems you've been able to make a new thread yesterday at 11:44 am. Is it ok now? :)

Hi, 

How can I add a new topic or post?

Hello, I've refreshed your profile. Could you please try again? :)

• Like 1

can someone check my account and give me advice how to make a post here?? I need help  :mellow: