The class name 'AdminParentStatsController' cannot be found.

Twingo74

I am new to Prestshop. (Prestashop 1.6.1.7 with defaultbootstrap.

I am setting up my Shop. After adding two carriers I started having a problem with Prestashop showing "free to ship" whenever I make an order and go to the cart. After searching for solutions, someone suggested adding a Warehouse to the Stock. 

I found out that my Stock menu was not displayed. I then went to Administration -- Menus and found it listed there with parent "home". I clicked save and got the error message:

The class name 'AdminStockController' cannot be found.

I then moved the parent home of stock to Admin to see if it would appear. It appeared on the list but doesn't have any content. When I click on it, I get the error controller cannot be found. When I try to change the parent to home again, I get the same error message ( see attachment)

Does anybody have any idea why I am getting this error?

Where can I find these controllers and how can I fix this error?

Is there a way to fix the free shipping error as well?

I would very much appreciate your suggestions. 

Please try to explain in details as I don't have experience with Prestashop and I don't know much about php. But I can find my way around if I get detailed instructions. 

Please helppost-1323040-0-92121700-1475862604_thumb.jpg

Edited by Twingo74 (see edit history)

It seems you've discovered a bug in PrestaShop. There are some tabs that are installed with controllers that don't exist. You can temporarily fix this problem for this tab by changing line 318 of controllers/admin/AdminTabsController.php from:

} elseif (Tools::isSubmit('submitAdd'.$this->table) && ($class_name = Tools::getValue('class_name')) && !class_exists($class_name.'Controller')) {

to:

} elseif (Tools::isSubmit('submitAdd'.$this->table) && ($class_name = Tools::getValue('class_name')) && !class_exists($class_name.'Controller') && $class_name != 'AdminStock') {