Hi, when  i run migration Products pop up this error "SpecificPrice (ID: 172) cannot be saved"

HOw can i solve this problem?

post-1316451-0-32921900-1475840720_thumb.png

Hi, when  i run migration Products pop up this error "SpecificPrice (ID: 172) cannot be saved"

HOw can i solve this problem?

Check the product with id 171 in your .csv import file to see if it has something fishy.

If you can't solve the problem you should contact the support team from which you bought the module.

Something suspicious as well? I have deleted the product ID: 172 and still appears this error

Something suspicious as well? I have deleted the product ID: 172 and still appears this error

Are you sure that you have reuploaded the new .csv file with that id removed?

This Module is "Migration Pro for Prestashop" and this is the transfer of former BO data for the latest BO, just I have to select who want to extract the products.

i have a version for prestashop 1.4.6 and i want to move products for my prestashop 1.6.1.

Por favor: no fórum Portugues, somente conversacao em Portugues. Se vc. querem trocar idéias em Inglês, entao no fórum Inglês, ou em Espanhol no fórum Espanhol.

Grata.