Can't update my TAX

Hi!

So, i need to specify the tax rules working on my webshop, but everytime i try to add a country to any Tax Rule the goddamn HTTP ERROR 500 shows. Why???  :(

Basically i'll work with:

TVA FR 20% - for France, DOM TOM and all other European Countries

and

H.T. (Hors Taxe) (0%) - For Non-European countries, including Norway and Switzerland.

The TVA FR 20% already existed, and ive deleted some of the countries that listed inside this tax rule. Then i've created a new tax under TAXES, but when i go to TAX RULES and want to choose a country and tell that H.T. is the tax to be applied, everytime it gives me the damn error.

Any possible help?

Regards!

post-1148859-0-89431100-1475794994_thumb.png

Hi!

So, i need to specify the tax rules working on my webshop, but everytime i try to add a country to any Tax Rule the goddamn HTTP ERROR 500 shows. Why???  :(

Basically i'll work with:

TVA FR 20% - for France, DOM TOM and all other European Countries

and

H.T. (Hors Taxe) (0%) - For Non-European countries, including Norway and Switzerland.

The TVA FR 20% already existed, and ive deleted some of the countries that listed inside this tax rule. Then i've created a new tax under TAXES, but when i go to TAX RULES and want to choose a country and tell that H.T. is the tax to be applied, everytime it gives me the damn error.

Any possible help?

Regards!

Turn on the debug mode to see the errors

Turn on the debug mode to see the errors

HI,

I've debugged using this tip:

"Hi Bsource

go to config > defines.inc.php change the line:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

to true and you're done

Ariom"

and now, instead of the HTTP ERROR 500 the following message shows:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: Validate::$data in /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/classes/ObjectModel.php:1149 Stack trace: #0 /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/controllers/admin/AdminTaxRulesGroupController.php(537): ObjectModelCore->validateController() #1 /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/controllers/admin/AdminTaxRulesGroupController.php(473): AdminTaxRulesGroupControllerCore->validateTaxRule(Object(TaxRule)) #2 /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/classes/controller/AdminController.php(903): AdminTaxRulesGroupControllerCore->processCreateRule() #3 /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/classes/controller/Controller.php(178): AdminControllerCore->postProcess() #4 /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/classes/Dispatcher.php(367): ControllerCore->run() #5 /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/h3703/index.php(58): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #6 {main} thrown in /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 1149

No idea what's going on! 

Thank you in advance.

HI,

I've debugged using this tip:

"Hi Bsource

go to config > defines.inc.php change the line:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

to true and you're done

Ariom"

and now, instead of the HTTP ERROR 500 the following message shows:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: Validate::$data in /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/classes/ObjectModel.php:1149 Stack trace: #0 /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/controllers/admin/AdminTaxRulesGroupController.php(537): ObjectModelCore->validateController() #1 /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/controllers/admin/AdminTaxRulesGroupController.php(473): AdminTaxRulesGroupControllerCore->validateTaxRule(Object(TaxRule)) #2 /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/classes/controller/AdminController.php(903): AdminTaxRulesGroupControllerCore->processCreateRule() #3 /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/classes/controller/Controller.php(178): AdminControllerCore->postProcess() #4 /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/classes/Dispatcher.php(367): ControllerCore->run() #5 /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/h3703/index.php(58): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #6 {main} thrown in /home/bleudecohp/www/shop/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 1149

No idea what's going on! 

Thank you in advance.

Can you disable your cache?

Disable and clear cache (that button is in the top-right), but I am not sure if that'd solve the problem. Does the error persist?

Hi Apium! Cache cleared but yes, it persists:

when adding a new TAX RULE: