My Account Color change

The pink is in the images block_header_account.jpg, block_myaccount_header_large.gif, bullet_myaccount.gif, button-account.gif, button-account-large.gif, button-account-mini.gif, button-account-small.gif, footer_account.gif and header_account.gif in the img directory inside your theme. You'll need to modify those files, or change the links to them in css/global.css in your theme's directory to link to their grey counterparts. You'll also need to search for the pink colours in css/global.css: #f6dce8 #dd2a81 #971d58 #5d0630 and change them to more appropriate colours.

• 1 year later...

The pink is in the images block_header_account.jpg, block_myaccount_header_large.gif, bullet_myaccount.gif, button-account.gif, button-account-large.gif, button-account-mini.gif, button-account-small.gif, footer_account.gif and header_account.gif in the img directory inside your theme. You'll need to modify those files, or change the links to them in css/global.css in your theme's directory to link to their grey counterparts. You'll also need to search for the pink colours in css/global.css: #f6dce8 #dd2a81 #971d58 #5d0630 and change them to more appropriate colours.

Hi...i tried this in my shop running on Prestashop 1.4.3 and the background color of this block seems not even written in global.css....Is there some other way to change it? Maybe my problem is due the different versions of prestashop....I really need it beacouse my boss sells metal t-shirts and that pink doesn't quite fit the nature of the shop...

Thanks for any help

• 2 years later...

I have the most current version of presatshop and have the same issue, but opposite mine are the default color not pink. I want the pink ones for my account, I found the image files but cant find any reference to them in the css there is no reference at all to the module. Any ideas?

Thanks

John

I have the most current version of presatshop and have the same issue, but opposite mine are the default color not pink. I want the pink ones for my account, I found the image files but cant find any reference to them in the css there is no reference at all to the module. Any ideas?

Thanks

John

continue discussion in your topic: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/308522-my-account-block-fills-left-and-middle-column/?p=1562695

this thread is related to old 1.3 version of prestashop, not 1.5.