Norton security blocks prestashop and I lose clients

Domina Lunae

Question

In date 09/29/2016 I opened a ticket for support concerning a problem between Norton security firewall and prestashop. Here my originale ticket:

Hello, I received this email yesterday. "Hi your products look great, but your website is bringing up this message from Norton Security, which rather puts me off buying: Dangerous Website Blocked You attempted to access: domina-lunae-magical-lunar-apothecary.pswebshop.com/en/ This is a known dangerous website. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this site. The detailed report explains the security risks on this site. For your protection, this website has been blocked. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security. It may also be in error, in which case I thought you might want to be alerted. "

Because it is not the first time this has been reporter, I went to the norton security web check page (https://safeweb.norton.com/) and it reports this problem: Phishing Attacks, Location http://black-pro-black.pswebshop.com/Compet/FreeMobile/free2/p/espace.php . I believe it needs to be solved, or can you please let me know how to avoid it in the future?

This is the answer I received:

Good Morning,

Would you please configure properly your antivirus.

The level of protection should be too high.

Or to secure properly the connection to your store

you could buy a SSL certificate on our site prestashop.com .

Thank you for using our solution,

Kind regards,

Laurent N'DAW

Support team

Unfortunately, this does not solve the problem itself and there is no way for me to reply back to the ticket which has been marked as "closed", without open a new one.

I believe the problem is between prestashop and Norton and they should communicate to confirm the safety of the platform and avoid this inconvenience, because ask to me to spend more money for having a service which should be guaranteed, as the proper access to the page, or ask to people, or potential clients, to modify their own security setup to be able to enter on my store does not look to me a solution.

Is anyone able to help?

Thank you!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet