Specific Prices displayed as 0 discount in list view

Andreea S.

Hi everyone,

We are using Specific prices to set-up RRPs in our second currency. 

The problem is that in the list view all prices appear first as strikethrough, then the same price dispalyed again. The detail page though shows only one price. Please see the attached screen shots. 

The last line in the Specific Prices shows Apply a discount of.... and I tried with 0 or blank, but it's the same. 

Any idea how I can remove the strikethrough from the list view for these cases when there's no discount? 

Thanks a lot,

Andreea

post-1321046-0-68074300-1475405781_thumb.png

post-1321046-0-81958900-1475405788_thumb.png

omg, this is old bug that we got to re-discover in 1.7.  I've seen this start in 16.0.9.

in product-list.tpl file we see usage of <span class="old-price product-price">

so looking at this .tpl it's apparent that when specific price it does not compare to see if there is actual change in price.

This has been fixed by PrestaShop here:

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/pull/5972

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi El, 

We've tried to fix this today, however we can't find the ProductPresenter.php file specified in the solution above. Under Core, there's only Business and Foundation and there's no such file in the whole directory. Maybe it's under a different name in PS 1.6x?

Thanks!

Thanks, El. I checked the post, but this is unfortunately not the fix to my issue (I feel I'm getting close though). Everyone so far has reported issues with the strikethrough prices on the product detail page. My product detail page is fine, the issue appears only in the list view. 

Therefore it's my product-list.tpl that needs update. 

My current code looks like this

{if isset($product.specific_prices) && $product.specific_prices && isset($product.specific_prices.reduction) && $product.specific_prices.reduction}

<span class="old-price product-price">
{displayWtPrice p=$product.price_without_reduction}
</span>
{/if}

I tried updating it in many different ways, but I still can't get to the desired result, which is in case there is no specific price reduction, the price should only be shown once in the list view. 

Appreciate any support on this. 

Andreea

OK fiiixxxxeeeeed! 

The right code is: 

{if isset($product.specific_prices) && $product.specific_prices && isset($product.specific_prices.reduction) && $product.specific_prices.reduction>0}

</span>
{/if}

Man, this took me ages! And my web developper said it was impossible to fix. Nothing is impossible, ha! 
  • Like 1

OK fiiixxxxeeeeed! 

The right code is: 

{if isset($product.specific_prices) && $product.specific_prices && isset($product.specific_prices.reduction) && $product.specific_prices.reduction>0}

</span>
{/if}

Man, this took me ages! And my web developper said it was impossible to fix. Nothing is impossible, ha! 

Great job!  

• Like 1

OK fiiixxxxeeeeed! 

The right code is: 

</span>
{/if}

Advice, if they have word developer in their title...run....hugs el