Add-on Error - Fatal Error

All of a sudden, I am getting the below error when I try to go to Modules and Service in the admin Panel:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/home/rahatii5/public_html/modules/wtblog/classes/BlogCategory.php:

Cannot redeclare class BlogCategory

I contacted my web hosting provider & theme developer all referred me back to Presta Shop as this is an error coming from PrestaShop itself.

​Can anyone help?

Regards

Waqas

its not a theme issue,

error says exactly where the problem - it is a module issue.

your module wtblog has an error in modules/wtblog/classes/BlogCategory.php file

and to solve it - it is necessary to inspect it because code says that there is duplicated blog category class (and in php it generates error like you've got)

Vekia, "wtblog" as a module is (as far as I can tell) part of a theme designed by WaterThemes (or rather, that's what a quick google search got me - please correct me if I am wrong?); see e.g. http://demo.waterthemes.com/ahief/index.php?fc=module&module=wtblog&controller=tag&id_wt_blog_tag=11&id_lang=1#. So depending on where OP got it, there's a good chance it was installed along with his theme - making the theme developer responsible for this problem.

Thanks all for your views and details. My issue that I bought couple of themes from PrestaShop store and I don't know which theme is giving problem. I can not uninstall the module because of this error.

Is there any way that I can uninstall the module without impacting my live store?