fast and quick order form without cart

bilal186

I need custom order form or buy now button on product page that enable users to order product just by filling custom form like this page 

http://bartzmall.pk/pack-of-4-germany-logo-t-shirts-design-3.html

http://www.buyflee.pk/kitchen-appliances/blender/hand-blender-182-w-ag-739

does any one knows that we have this module available in prestashop

post-1288524-0-58016000-1475245596_thumb.png

Edited by bilal186 (see edit history)

We have a module which might fulfil your requirements, this module adds a 'Buy Now' button to product pages.

Upon clicking that button the current product is added to cart and customer is redirected to the checkout page, while the current cart remains untouched and can be reused once the order is processed successfully.

You can check the module by following the below link:

• 4 weeks later...

We have a One Page Checkout module with which you can skip address and payment steps for the customer.

You can purchase it from below link.

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/18016-knowband-one-page-checkout-social-login-mailchimp.html

Using this checkout module you will be able to skip address and payment method step for customers. This module is highly customizable, you can hide shipping method, payment method, invoice address, shipping address etc.

post-1143162-0-81561100-1477639942_thumb.png

Using this checkout module you will be able to skip address and payment method step for customers. This module is highly customizable, you can hide shipping method, payment method, invoice address, shipping address etc.

Hello and thanks for reply. I need use fast checkout only for re-order and only for one type of group client (ID 5). Is possibile to customize for this setting? Thanks

Hello and thanks for reply. I need use fast checkout only for re-order and only for one type of group client (ID 5). Is possibile to customize for this setting? Thanks

By making custom changes, it can be done. We can add a condition on your store to show our One page checkout only if it's a reorder and group type is 5. Please let us know if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...

By making custom changes, it can be done. We can add a condition on your store to show our One page checkout only if it's a reorder and group type is 5. Please let us know if you are interested.

Hello i've buy your module. I'm interesting on your offert..how can i do to contact you? Thanks