how to get refund back from a theme I bought?

razvypp

Hello,

I have bought a theme from addons.prestashop.com, but it has huge loading time after installing it, i mean like 60 seconds on the homepage, I contacted the seller and he gave me some retarded answers ( all were non sense ), after which his final answer was to enable the prestashop cache cause it's faster !

After asking for a refund, because the theme is unusable and his lack of interest to fix it he did not answer anymore.

Outrageous !

My question is this, how can I get a refund, I cannot find a way to contact prestashop regarding this issue, when i select problem with a product I have, it sends the messages to the seller, not to the prestashop theme.

It's impossible i have dedicated server with unlimited resources, on which I am a shop with 200.000 products and it's running smoothly.

There isn't anything i am doing wrong, they have the same problem on their theme demo page.

Also, i keep telling them it's not normal and they keep trying to convince me that their theme is very complex and it's normal for it to load like this and i should activate cache.

Edited by razvypp (see edit history)