Overload memory and server processor

BETEPAH

Hello!

Installed Prestashop 1.6.1.7

When you add the goods do not appear to save a button - spinning

Corrected code files, buttons worked, but with the addition of many other goods error with preservation

Problem found in the following:

At the entrance to the administrative part of prestashop, a large load on the server.Using more than 1024 MB of memory and CPU over 100%

What a load on the server can be a problem?

Why heavy load on the server? Exceeding the limit of resources - a problem in Site

All server settings comply with the requirements

Your site is subject to restrictions in the past 24 hours

virtual memory resources are limited for your site

I / O usage resources were limited for your site

Your site achieves limitations on the use of resources

Using your processor reached 93% out of 100%

index.png

[:error] [pid 93712:tid 140161203558144] (12)Cannot allocate memory

Edited by BETEPAH (see edit history)

How many Categories / Products do you have?

Prestashop 1.4.9 handled perfectly my 2K Categories / 30k products store with only 2Gb of memory

Prestashop  1.6 is a different story.. I had to increase memory to 5 Gb and reserve 15 Gb of hard disk for virtual memory to stop getting  http 500 errors randomly and every time I tried to make a simple search with the same number of categories and products of my old store.

Prestashop 1.6 is a great product but you need to be prepared to allocate a lot of resources y you have many products and categories.

• 4 weeks later...

The files in the folder - admin/themes/default/template/controllers/products

Correct code:

<button type="submit" name="submitAddproduct" class="btn btn-default pull-right" disabled="disabled"><i class="process-icon-loading"></i> {l s='Save and stay'}</button>

<button type="submit" name="submitAddproductAndStay" class="btn btn-default pull-right" disabled="disabled"><i class="process-icon-loading"></i> {l s='Save and stay'}</button>

Replaced by:

<button type="submit" name="submitAddproduct" class="btn btn-default pull-right"><i class="process-icon-save"></i> {l s='Save'}</button>

<button type="submit" name="submitAddproductAndStay" class="btn btn-default pull-right"><i class="process-icon-save"></i> {l s='Save and stay'}</button>

That is, you need to remove the (disabled = "disabled") and change the (class = "process-icon-loading") on (class = "process-icon-save")

Buttons will always work!

• Like 1

Sir,

I did as you told I have corrected all files as per your instruction. but still under prices tab >"specific price" and "priority management" (Save, Save & stay) is still spinning. Moreover, "Attachments"  tab is continuously loading but not reflecting any thing.   

Look where there is still the code - look at any files referenced by the button.

I just do not remember, because I do not use Presta shop, hosting can not cope

Perhaps your web hosting is also not suitable for the new Presta Shop.

Change hosting, or CMS

Edited by BETEPAH (see edit history)