Are there any normal simple themes like the default but with more features?

Milosh

I really dislike all those fancy commercial themes.

I understand the silly idea that to buy a theme I have to be WOWed by it but this has gone too far.

Show me any normal serious shop that would have million animations and sliding prices, hover over image effects and so on?

Why the Prestashop market is full of those not practical, fancy, pretty and kitschy like circus themes? (and why do they all have to be about fashion?).

I bet there is a massive market of normal buyers who don't buy the fancy look but look for something simple and when I say simple I mean, not distracting, easy to use for viewer/client and not distracting from the actual product that everyone aims to sell!

Anyway, bottom line is that I like the default theme, it's nice and clean and there is no unnecessary gimmicks BUT to upgrade it with basic improvements I would have to spend around 200GBP (basic things like friendly url or top Menu that I can edit more freely). No, for that I could a full new theme with all the features included but cluttered look.

Is there a really clean looking theme like the default one but with more features included?