Need to hire an expert...

adrianshiel

Hi!

I need to hire a PrestaShop expert (English or Spanish speaking) to take care of some technical and admin tasks that I just don't have time to do or learn myself! I need to get quotes for the following list of jobs I need to complete:

1. Setup a test shop using a different theme locally that once completed can be swapped out with my current store setup. All the products and categories would need to be migrated across and it is in two languages (English and Spanish). I will also need some 'training' so I can handle this kind of thing myself in future.
  2. Figure out why sometimes my prices don't show to visitors on the home page. I have already disabled all non-PrestaShop modules to see where the issue is coming from and it is definitely from a PrestaShop module. I reported it as a bug, but nothing has come back so far. I have seen similar issues on this forum but no solution to my particular case yet. The workaround is to disable and then enable the 'show prices to visitors' setting.
  3. Advise me on how to improve website speed. It is probably as simple as switching from a shared to a dedicated server but anyway I would like to know for sure.
  4. Fix an issue with AdRoll. AdRoll thinks my smartpixel is installed but it isn't!

I'm not sure if I should be posting this kind of thing on the forum so, sorry if I have crossed any etiquete lines. If so, please advise where I can best do this and I will pull this post down...

Thanks and probably best to message me with any potential quotes rather than post here I would imagine...