new_order email {message} different style for Payment info

Hi!

In the new_order email template, I would like to be able to apply a different style to the actual customer message {message} but NOT the payment transaction information part that also comes through here. 

However, if I apply a style to the <span> around {message}, everything gets affected by this style.

My client tells me that her admin staff often overlook the customer comment here because they're so used to the routine payment transaction info in that field, they don't look closely enough to see if any extra info is there. So even if I style the whole thing big and bold, the actual customer message will not stand out from the rest. Is there any place where I can edit the code represented by the {message} element?

Thanks!

<td style="padding: 7px 0;">
<p style="border-bottom: 1px solid #D6D4D4; margin: 3px 0 7px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 500; font-size: 14px; padding-bottom: 0px;" data-html-only="1">ADDITIONAL Customer COMMENT:</p>
<span style="color: #000000; font-family: Open-sans, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold;"> {message} </span></td>
<td style="padding: 7px 0;" width="10"> </td>

• 4 months later...