vekia

[module] quantity discounts on products list (categories, featured products etc.) PrestaShop 1.7 1.6

display quantity discounts on products lists

In PrestaShop you can define catalog price rules and special prices for products. 
Both features have possibility to define discount for products (or selected product) that are associated with selected categories, suppliers, menufacturers, etc. There is also a feature that allows to decrease price of product for defined quantity of product that customer will order. For example:
buy 5 quantity and get €5 discount per unit

buy 15 quantity and get €8 discount per unit

buy 50 quantity and get €12 discount per unit

cover-quantity-discount-on-products-list

with this module, you can display information about these quantity discounts on all listings with products available in your shop. So, simply saying you can display quantity discounts on category pages, featured products, best sellers, dropped prices etc.

more informations about this module:

display quantity discounts on products lists

addon supports prestashop 1.7 too

display-quantity-discount-on-list-of-pro

quantity-discounts-list-of-products-pres

1-prestashop-product-list-quantity-disco

3-prestashop-product-list-quantity-price

Hello, i'm interested in a module who display quantity discount on product list but too permet buy the product and select his quantity from same product list. Ist possible?

Sorry my english

Hello, i'm interested in a module who display quantity discount on product list but too permet buy the product and select his quantity from same product list. Ist possible?

Sorry my english

hello

you're looking for solution like this one:

https://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/product-list-attributes-combinations.html

new version of module is available

- added support of prestashop 1.7 so now module is compatibilie with new PS version

new version of module is available:
- added feature to check module updates

- improved the module code for prestashop 1.6.x

module to display Quantity discount on lists of products (category pages, search results etc.) has now several new features.

- added feature to display quantity discounts table inside "dropdown"

- added feature to decide what kind of price module will display

- you can select option to display "Price per unit" - module will display price of the product after discount

- you can select option to display "You save" - this is price of total saved amount

- you can decide if you want to display "discount" column

- you can decide if you want to display "price / you save" column

New version of module to display quantity discounts below each product on list of products.

- added improvements to dropdown display method, it shows quantity discounts even if you use some filter modules like block layered navigation (ps 1.6.x) or faceted search (ps 1.7.x)

- add feature to display quantity discount table also on product pages (you can attach module to hook on product pages)

Hi,

Does it have a feature where you can check where the discount applied (on all combination or only on the product without discounting combination) ?

Thanks !

Hi,

I bought the module but when I activate the quantity discounts table on product listing the product page "explode"!

Please help me!

Marco

screen.png

Waiting for an answer via email as this module totally crashes the css on default theme (1.7.6)

image.thumb.png.f82ed28c3b30e6bb59c9e7143fe265c7.png

Hi, I bought this module on your site but I have two problems I already wrote you two emails, a message and a post in facebook but I didn't get an answer.
First the Italian language is missing
and secondly the refresk of the base price does not work:
When the quantity set for the discount is reached it does not refresh the base price ...
Please help me solve this problem Thank you

Immagine1.jpg.db2d716265ef8a336a74eaf54a2543e9.jpgImmagine2.jpg.f7ba31300cadf8e7f92bce692aca160a.jpg