[SOLVED] $cart object

andries

Hi

I am really new to prestashop. We are developping a webshop where it is possible to create a custom product using Flash.

Everything works fine, except one thing: adding it to the cart. I am able to add items to the cart, but they don't appear in the front end. In the backoffice I can see that he creates a new cart each time we save the product.

The goal is of course to add this product to the current cart.

At the moment I call the cart.php script with curl, and send the following parameters: token, id_product, add, quantity_wanted.

I have the feeling I am missing some or many parameters (for example the current customer ID, current cart ID, ...) but I don't know where to find the correct values for this. Which method allows me to grab those IDs? And which parameters are obligatory to add correctly an item to a cart?

Thanks in advance!

Andries

Solution:
the call from curl is an "outside" call and simply doesn't work. you have to use the Ajax call, or include the cart.php script.

OK

I actually think curl is the bitch.

He calls from outside... does anyone can please help me in showing how I can call the cart.php script automatically, and sending the necessary post variables with it?

thanks in advance !

Thanks for your reply.

In the end I modified the cart.php script, so I could include it, and only used the parameters I was sending...

I know this is not completely the right way to do it, but I really know nothing about JavaScript, so that was a direction I didn't want to take.

Anyway got it working now !

• 4 months later...
Thanks for your reply.

In the end I modified the cart.php script, so I could include it, and only used the parameters I was sending...

I know this is not completely the right way to do it, but I really know nothing about JavaScript, so that was a direction I didn't want to take.

Anyway got it working now !

Any chance you can post your solution for others trying to inject products into the cart?