Page paiement dans le tableau de bord / payment page

Bonjour,

Je souhaite installer des modules de paiement mais lorsque je clique sur "module et service" ou "paiement", je suis redirigée vers une page blanche qui m'indique que la page "ne fonctionne pas". 

Savez-vous comment faire pour pallier ce problème ?

Merci d'avance

---------------------------------------

Hello,

I would like to install my payment add-on but when I go to the page "Modules" or "payment" I have a blank page that says this page doesn't work.

Do you have advice for me ?

Thank you

Please try repeating the steps after enabling error debugging and see if there is any error generated during the process.

FYI, to enable error debugging you can follow the steps below.

- open file: config/defines.inc.php (using FTP or hosting control panel)

- change false-->true:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

You can find the file in the root directory of your PrestaShop installation, then go to 'config' directory and you will find the 'defines.inc.php' file, you can follow the instructions above to proceed.

Hmmm. this question is for Prestashop cloud I think.... THere is no defines.inc. you can access on the cloud....

@ lespetitesreveries, please correct me, If I'm wrong that you are hosting on Prestashop Cloud ?

I actually don't find the file you told me about...

You have to open ftp of your webspace and look for folder /config. In this folder you will find the file defines.inc.php. So it's /config/defines.inc.php. Use filezilla to download the file to your local machine and edit it with notepad++ or better use cPAnel and edit the file there.

I have found the file !!! (finally !)

I have this :

/* Debug only */

if (!defined('_PS_MODE_DEV_')) {
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
}
/* Compatibility warning */
define('_PS_DISPLAY_COMPATIBILITY_WARNING_', false);
if (_PS_MODE_DEV_ === true) {

But I don't know how to change it

Edited by lespetitesreveries (see edit history)

I have change what you told me about (finally !)

But now it tells me this :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'PDOException was thrown while connecting' in /home/lespetitfy/www/modules/yousticeresolutionsystem/SDK/Local.php:38 Stack trace: #0 /home/lespetitfy/www/modules/yousticeresolutionsystem/SDK/Api.php(693): YousticeLocal->__construct(Array) #1 /home/lespetitfy/www/modules/yousticeresolutionsystem/yousticeresolutionsystem.php(54): YousticeApi->setDbCredentials(Array) #2 /home/lespetitfy/www/modules/yousticeresolutionsystem/yousticeresolutionsystem.php(36): YousticeResolutionSystem->createApi() #3 [internal function]: YousticeResolutionSystem->__construct() #4 /home/lespetitfy/www/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(124): ReflectionClass->newInstance() #5 /home/lespetitfy/www/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(157): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->makeInstanceFromClassName('yousticeresolut...', Array) #6 /home/lespetitfy/www/Core/Foundation/IoC/Core_Foundation_IoC_Container.php(170): Core_Foundation_IoC_Container->doMak in/home/lespetitfy/www/modules/yousticeresolutionsystem/SDK/Local.php on line 38

The error is saying that on the module Youstice there is a database and api connection error. Consider to deinstall the module. This module is responsible for several abandoned carts. It never worked in 100%. If the module is not encountering in his database the IP with which the customer is coming from, than it simply returns an error and break the checkout process.

This module is one of the buggiest Prestashop ever coded. For other countries than France it never worked, and as we see also not reliable for France either...

BTW - I've checked on a fresh developer install 1.6.1.6 and this module is not available anymore AS CORE MODULE. I presume they finally give-up to support this buggy module and stopped the international distribution. This I can also read on the addons site: Youstice plugin is only available for French Merchants 

Exactly what I told you before. Check error logs of your server. If you don't have access to them, than ask your provider/hoster. Check, if your server meets the min. requirements for to run Prestashop. If not adjust the server settings or ask provider for to adjust them.

If you cannot access to modules page, so you should debug the errors of your server. Contact your provider for that, he should additionally read the error logs of the server and debug the problems.

Min. requirements in praxis (the one Prestashop have built on his documentation is out-to-date and not suitable for Prestashop 1.6. anymore):

• magic_quotes_gpc = off
  • memory_limit = 256M (beter: 512M - PS 1.6.)
  • max_execution_time = 300
  • max_input_time = 300
  • upload_max_filesize = 20M
  • post_max_size = 20M
  • max_input_vars = 10000
  • allow_url_fopen = on
  • safe_mode = off
  • cURL - installed and activated
  • mod_rewrite = installed and activated
  • mod_security = off
  • php 5.3+ (for PS 1.6. better php 5.4.5+)
  • mySQL 5.5+
  • LINUX server (we do not recommend to run Prestashop on Windows Servers, due to right problems).