Newsletter welcome voucher is available to everyone, even non-subscribers!

lgamil

Hello,

I've searched the forum and so far have been unable to solve this problem. The Newsletter block module has special field in configuration for "Welcome voucher code" but this voucher can be used even without subscribing for newsletters. It is strangely available in the "My Vouchers" tab for all customers, even if they are NOT newsletter subscribers!! How can you only make make it available to subscribers only?

Any help would be greatly appreciated..Thanks in advance

Thanks for the reply!

When I upgrade to 1.6.1.7, do i have to check "yes" on "upgrade default theme" in the 1-click upgrade module in order for the newsletter problem to be fixed?

If so, I will lose all my other modification also...is there a way to fix the problem without losing all my other modifications to the default theme?

Update:

I did the upgrade without upgrading the default theme, the newsletter coupon is no longer visible to everybody, however it is also not visible to the newsletter subscriber ! When the customer who has subscribed to the newsletter clicks on MY Vouchers, the newsletter welcome coupon is not visible them also!

Should I upgrade the default theme to solve this problem?

Edited by lgamil (see edit history)

• 3 months later...