Configuring CY Related products

Hey all

I really have some troubles with this module.

I want it to show 5 related products in one "line", just like products in the same category.

You can see a product on my page, as i have attached and uploaded an image of it here: http://online-lagersalg.dk/screenshot.png

As you can se, it just makes a lot of related products on more lines, and only 3 pr. line.

Her i would like it to be just as the products of same category (called "I DEN SAMME KATEGORI", on my language).

I have attached and uploaded the module here: online-lagersalg.dk/cyrelatedproducts.rar, where you can download it.

Maybe one of you know i should configure the module as i want it?

Thank you in advance!

cyrelatedproducts.php

23859_h0ppP5T9F2SRDOWwzDm4_t

dk.php

• 4 weeks later...

Usted podria utilizar la herramienta firebug de mozilla y ajustar el cyrelatedproducts.tpl en el modulo cyrelatedproducts
Me disculpa pero no manejo el ingles muy bien, y que esto le ayude en algo

You could use firebug for mozilla tool and adjust the module cyrelatedproducts cyrelatedproducts.tpl line 4 width: 90px;margin-right: 10px;
This I worked well, if you want you can review in my development http://solmetronic.com/ventas/ and also accept suggestions on my development
Excuse me but do not use English very well, and this helps somewhat.

• 3 months later...

Great Module!

Is it possibe to limit the number of products that are displayed?

Right now this module looks for products with similar tags and displays all - as many as it finds. So if you have 50 products that share the same tag then it will display 50 related products...

Can this module be modified to limit the products listed to say 3 or 4? perhaps most accurately matched or just the first 3 or 4 matches that it finds - this would make this module complete.

I have made several attempts to add loops in the code but my programming skills are limited and I cant get this to work.

Thanks in advance for you suggestions.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the module is realemte good.
I have just one question.
I can show the category to which the product? I think this would be helpful for everyone ...

thanks!

• 4 years later...

Great Module!

Is it possibe to limit the number of products that are displayed?

Right now this module looks for products with similar tags and displays all - as many as it finds. So if you have 50 products that share the same tag then it will display 50 related products...

Can this module be modified to limit the products listed to say 3 or 4? perhaps most accurately matched or just the first 3 or 4 matches that it finds - this would make this module complete.

I have made several attempts to add loops in the code but my programming skills are limited and I cant get this to work.

Thanks in advance for you suggestions.

You can change foreach cycle to break iteration:

{foreach from=$cyRelatedProducts item=cyRelatedProduct name=relat}
        {if $smarty.foreach.relat.index == 10}
        {break}
          {/if}

Change number 10 as you wish.