Error found : CData section not finished Smart LEADS

Sal_pp

I do not change any setting inside, but suddenly when I enter the backoffice I found thie error:

4 errori

1. Error found : CData section not finished Smart LEADS è una soluzione d'acquisizione di tra in country_module_list.xml file.
  2. Error found : Premature end of data in tag additional_description line 1 in country_module_list.xml file.
  3. Error found : Premature end of data in tag module line 1 in country_module_list.xml file.
  4. Error found : Premature end of data in tag modules line 1 in country_module_list.xml file.

Anyone know what happened, what generate such error why and how to fix them ?

I have version 1.6.1.6 and till this morning I did not have problem, the site looks like continue to work whitout any issue.

It would seem an error occurred while those XML files were being downloaded from PrestaShop and they got cut off. Just delete those XML files from the config/xml directory and they should be redownloaded.

Thank you very much for the assistance, problem solved

regards

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I had the same error on my website too. Then I went to PrestaShop Addons to submit an update to my Image/Video Gallery module and realised their server was having reliability issues. Sometimes it would display an error message before fully loading, or not load at all and display a 503 Service Not Available error, This is what is causing the error message for you, since PrestaShop tries to download the module list from PrestaShop Addons, but it gets cut off, since the server is over capacity.

There's nothing you can do to prevent this, except to check that PrestaShop Addons is running fast and reliability before using your Back Office. If you notice PrestaShop Addons is having issues, you can temporarily disable the calls to PrestaShop Addons using this patch, as long as you don't need to download new modules from PrestaShop Addons.

• 1 year later...
On 9/17/2016 at 11:36 AM, rocky said:

It would seem an error occurred while those XML files were being downloaded from PrestaShop and they got cut off. Just delete those XML files from the config/xml directory and they should be redownloaded.

it still worked, thanks