Logical IT

[Free Module] Hotjar Tracking Code Module

Hotjar Tracking Code Module

Integrating Hotjar with PrestaShop is easy with this free PrestaShop module.
Simply copy and paste your tracking code into the configuration settings of the Hotjar module and the tracking code will be automatically inserted into to the header of each page.

Hotjar is an all in-one analytics tool that allows you to record user interactions, create heatmaps, conversion funnels, feedback forms, survey polls plus more. The insights you will get from Hotjar are invaluable, you will learn where your trouble spots are and know where to make changes to your site to increase conversions.

Download Module

• Like 1

Hi.

Hi. I have installed this module on my site but when I add code and click save, go back to hotjar to check if code is installed, I get notified that tracking is inactive.

Do module support prestashop 1.7. version?

Hola si instalo su módulo e inserto el código de Hojtar me rompe la página (Forbidden)

Alguna sugerencia?

Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2020 at 10:44 AM, JoseBecerra said:

Hola si instalo su módulo e inserto el código de Hojtar me rompe la página (Forbidden)

Alguna sugerencia?

Tiene que añadir una regla en htacces, yo tengo el servidor en dinahosting administrado y lo hacen ellos. Sino lo tienes administrado, entras en la carpeta logs de la raíz de tu ftp y luego en el archivo apache.erro.log. A mi me tuvieron que crear tres reglas hasta que se me guardó correctamente. Por cierto, gracias por el módulo.

Edited by tiendareco.com (see edit history)