Product price per group

Vegaanders

No, I'm not aware of any module that does that. It would be difficult to do, since it would require creating a new table for linking customer groups, products and prices, and would require modifications to the "1. Info. tab", for which there is no hook that modules can use to modify. You'd need to do a lot of hacking to do it.

I know that osCommerce has this price-per-group feature that you want, but it isn't implemented very well. They put six price columns in the product table so that you can have prices for up to six customer groups. It would be better to have a separate table linking them so that you could have an unlimited number of customer group prices.

I have released an update for 1.2.5. But it still does not use groups. That will be released as a separate product soon.

I have bought it and installed it. Adjustments per product works without problem but per Category does not work. Prices does not react on discounts.

A Bug? How to fix?

Regards

Anders Yuran

I have released an update for 1.2.5. But it still does not use groups. That will be released as a separate product soon.

I have bought it and installed it. Adjustments per product works without problem but per Category does not work. Prices does not react on discounts.

A Bug? How to fix?

Regards

Anders Yuran

The category adjustments use the default category of the products. Make sure the default category of the products is the one you change the price of.

If you are still experiencing problems, please use the messaging system in the order details. It is easier to track and I may not always see the messages on the forum.

• 1 month later...

You can check my module at http://prestashop.radepopovic.com/
Module gives possibility to setup group, sub-group or single product discount.

It is very easy to use it, there is also live demo, so you can try it first.

All products are linked with their default group and you can set duration, start and end date of the discount as well.

If you have any additional question be free to contact me

Cheers
Rade

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...