Looking for Special Rental Module for bike rental

Hello All! 

I'm working on an online Shop with Presta Shop. I already installed a voucher module to buy customized vouchers for the offered product, in this case a bike rental service.

so the next problem ist to put the rental service all online. What the customer wishes:

- set available guided tours online, like '2h mountain bike trip' as product -> in details you should first choose a date -> then a start time (only two available like 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.) -> now choose how much persons will join the trip (adults and children) -> if 1 adult -> then there should be a choice which bicycle (mountain or e-bike), if 2 persons, than there should be the tandem bike as well in the list, if 1 or more children then ask for age and add children bicycle in list. the available capacity is for every start time different (show available places right of the starting time).

-> what else should be possible: if there is an available guide at 11 o clock, this time can be 'unlocked' in back office, so you can choose this time as well. 

- show all details as chosen in shopping  cart -> 2h bike trip, 1 adult, mountain bike -> price: 15 $

- show related products like: rent a bike helmet or the other bicycle tours that are offered.

I hope that someone can help me solve my problem. Thanks in advance!

Greetings Ed

At first I though that you can use reservation module. There are a few in the addons marketplace. 

But I read all the requirements and I am sure that there is no easy way to achieve what you want. 

There is a lot of development. Are a developer and want somebody to give you some pointers?

Are you looking to hire somebody to make such module just for you? I would be happy to help, but it will not be cheap. 

Related products can be solved with associations. It is default PrestaShop functionality. 

Other parts of the task are not easy solved. Maybe there is a module for complex attributes, but again it has to tide with reservation so this might not work for you. 

• 2 years later...