Hi.

I've installed a text banner homepage and i want to make this Icons bigger:post-1310376-0-86974800-1473625650_thumb.png

I know how to do it, it's not that hard ( all i need to do is to add this text :-> "icon-2x or icon-3x" , in code). The problem is that i can't find the specific file which contains the code for this module. I searched in the website files, i found a module called "text banners" but there is no relevant code to modify. Can someone please tell me where can i find the specific code for this module? so i can modify the size of the Icons? Thank you in advance!

You can make this larger by changing the font size in the textbanners.css file no need to change or add code.

Go to themes/warehouse/css/modules/textbanners and edit the textbanners.css file, the last bit of code in the file is below.

Change the font-size to a larger # untill you get the size you want. (try 28)

#textbannersmodule.iconleft .circle i {
    line-height: 60px;
    font-size: 18px; }
  • Like 1

You can make this larger by changing the font size in the textbanners.css file no need to change or add code.

Go to themes/warehouse/css/modules/textbanners and edit the textbanners.css file, the last bit of code in the file is below.

Change the font-size to a larger # untill you get the size you want. (try 28)

#textbannersmodule.iconleft .circle i {
    line-height: 60px;
    font-size: 18px; }

Thank you very  much!