multistore drop down not showing all stores

sygram

Hi there,

i am evaluating a case using prestashop in catalog mode, but adding orders via the webservice. The platform will have more than 3000 shops without active urls. The first issue that i encountered is the disability to select the shops from the drop down list at the top of the backoffice as there is no search by name option. Is there a way to enable such a search instead of displaying only the first 30 ? I think 1.5 had such an option.

Please check attached image.

Thank you very much

Regards,

Leon

post-609638-0-98075400-1473453229_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 9/9/2016 at 1:34 PM, sygram said:

Hi there,

i am evaluating a case using prestashop in catalog mode, but adding orders via the webservice. The platform will have more than 3000 shops without active urls. The first issue that i encountered is the disability to select the shops from the drop down list at the top of the backoffice as there is no search by name option. Is there a way to enable such a search instead of displaying only the first 30 ? I think 1.5 had such an option.

Please check attached image.

Thank you very much

Regards,

Leon

post-609638-0-98075400-1473453229_thumb.jpg

I have the exact same issue. The dropdown is not scrollable so it only can hold less then 50 stores. Any plugin or code I can modify to make the store scrollable?

Thanks!