No UK Support - again

fmachinefun

I have to admit that you are coming off as a very unprofessional outfit. After  the debacle of thre PayPal module and your switching it off for UK vendors you seem to have done the same with the Ebay module, even though the modules page on here says - "This module is available for the following countries: France, UK, Spain, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Austria & Switzerland."

Upon installing v.1.14.0 I get this error message when trying to set it up - "You cannot use this module because your shop is based in Italy, United Kingdom or Germany.Only previous version of this module can be used in all countries"

I cannot believe that Prestashop allow you to do things like this. It is rediculous.

So are you going to edit your modules page to say that once again you have restricted Prestashop users in the UK from another module or are you going to release something that actually works?

• Like 2

Hello!

Did you look at existing paid solution for ebay Integration with PrestaShop?

For example, our module has support for 22 marketplaces (including the UK,DE of course).

There a link where you can find more information https://involic.com/prestabay-prestashop-ebay-integration.html

Online demo - http://prestabay-demo.involic.com/backend

Please let us know if you are interested, we will be possible to provide you a trial version.

All the best,

Involic team

I have to admit that you are coming off as a very unprofessional outfit. After  the debacle of thre PayPal module and your switching it off for UK vendors you seem to have done the same with the Ebay module, even though the modules page on here says - "This module is available for the following countries: France, UK, Spain, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Austria & Switzerland."

Upon installing v.1.14.0 I get this error message when trying to set it up - "You cannot use this module because your shop is based in Italy, United Kingdom or Germany.Only previous version of this module can be used in all countries"

I cannot believe that Prestashop allow you to do things like this. It is rediculous.

So are you going to edit your modules page to say that once again you have restricted Prestashop users in the UK from another module or are you going to release something that actually works?

I couldn't agree more! It's typically daft to have something that was free for everyone, now only free for several countries, excluding DE, FR and UK... Shocking...

Only the money wins

I would.never buy a Modul for over 200 EUR

Shitt happens.

Sorry guys, our company has noothing with these changes in official PS module.

As we can understand this is related to ebay support policy of PrestaShop team that work on the official module.

We are thinking about offering a free package for a small seller but currently does not have any estimation when it will be available.

We understand that paid module for a price around 200 EUR could be expensive for a seller that generate not big revenue from ebay marketplace. That's why we offer Pro plan with 29€ mostly cost.

P.S. If you have any question-related our module better to contact us directly or response to our thread https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/113270-module-prestabay-prestashop-ebay-integration-module-ukusitfres-and-other-marketplaces/

• 1 month later...

Try to use an older version of the module. I had the same error message (You cannot use this module because your shop is based in Italy, United Kingdom or Germany.Only previous version of this module can be used in all countries) and it worked for me...but I'm based in Italy thou

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...