Service Temporarily Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to mai

Joey Bailey

Hello all,

I currently have an error when saving products in prestashop 1.6.1.5, when I save a product I get this error >

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_hive/5.0 mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 mod_fcgid/2.3.6 Server at paturevision.fr Port 443

This happens when I save any changes to a product, it started happening when I activated the module >  Dropshipping - Emails Fournisseurs et Transporteurs 

I thought it was the module creating the probleme but the developpers have told me its not there module, so I contacted the webhost company and after trying to solve the issue they replied : 

I investigated the issue in details again. This time I was able to replicate the error.

It seems the process that the application triggers when making that modification increases the load of the server drastically for a moment which causes the Guardian to terminate it since it risks bringing your server down.

The load increases from 3 to 29 in a second. Some of the times I tested the process goes through since the Guardian doesn't have the time to kill it. However this should be discussed with a professional Prestashop developer since in my opinion the database itself requires optimization in order for the process to run smooth without causing server load. You may discuss that with the plugin developer also.

However on our end there is not much we can do to help. You may try upgrading your CPU cores to see if having more CPU power will sustain the process's resource consumption. I am afraid there is nothing else I can advice on my end, since I have not met such issues before.

Best Regards,

Now I am confused and can not get my website to run properly anymore,

I have multiple modules installed and I am still building the website so thankfully there are currently no clients on the website

Your help would be great if anyone has any idea on how to solve this probleme...

Thanks in advance

-Joey