Error after clearing cache through backend

dorje

Hi all

After clearing cache through backend clear cache option , my site goes down showing error 

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$smarty in /home/ktmtest2/testktmcloth.com/classes/module/Module.php on line 2330

Fatal error: Call to a member function createTemplate() on null in /home/ktmtest2/testktmcloth.com/classes/module/Module.php on line 2330

i also replaced the module.php file with the backup version i had but the error is still coming

Any idea 

i tried to clear the cache manually but it takes time a lot, like a day .so does any body have any other alternative to clear cache manually and fast ?

ps version is 1.6.1.4

Edited by dorje (see edit history)

Did you do an upgrade recently?  If I had to guess, you are using a module that is not designed to work with PS v1.6.1.4.

As for clearing the cache manually, if it takes a day to delete files from your server, then you might want to consider getting a new hosting account.  It should not take that long to delete files from a server.  If it does, that is a problem in many ways, and will likely cause you issues when using the function from the back office, as it too is trying to delete files

Will Clearing Cache Solve the Problem ?

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$smarty in /home1/sworld/public_html/wholesalestationery.in/classes/module/Module.php on line 2330

Fatal error: Call to a member function createTemplate() on a non-object in /home1/sworld/public_html/wholesalestationery.in/classes/module/Module.php on line 2330

I deleted the cache folder & re uploaded from Prestashop Installation, but the error Exist

BLANK FRONTPAGE

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$smarty in /home1/sworld/public_html/wholesalestationery.in/classes/module/Module.php on line 2330

Fatal error: Call to a member function createTemplate() on a non-object in /home1/sworld/public_html/wholesalestationery.in/classes/module/Module.php on line 2330

bellini13

i havent upgraded recently.i have set the disable non prestashop module to yes. and the disable overrides to no.

But a strange thing is happening whenever a disable a module after clearing the cache the site comes back and then again when i clear the cache the site does goes down again. Again when i enable the same module the site works again magically.

dont know thats happening. 

• 1 month later...