Customer Groups & Catalog Price Rules

Hello. I am experimenting with customer groups and catalog price groups. I have setup a client and specified that he belongs to the Customer and VIP group. The VIP group is a catalog group that I setup giving specific client a $2.50 price reduction on all products. That works just fine.

Now, what if customers in this VIP group strictly pay for their orders via Cash on Delivery. No credit card

Can such a thing be accomplished?

Thank you

Peter

where is the problem? :-)

prestashop will create an order with discount you defined, and customer will pay that amount, to matter what payment method will be selected

hmm ?

You bring up a good point. It gets me to thinking that perhaps I was not very thorough in my original post. I do not want the regular customers to see that that I am offering a COD option.

I have a group of clients who pay a reduced price for my products. These clients usually pick up from our location or receive the product via courier. In all of these cases, they pay cash. Of course, I can have them contact us directly via email but that gets messy. I suppose that I would like to use Prestashop as an order entry system for these specific clients. I prefer to direct them all to the website where they can select product and quantity, checkout and we receive the notification

Sorry about the long-winded explanation. Thanks again for your valuable input. I really appreciate it.