Specific Prices Don't Display in BO Product Pages Anymore

profresher

I have attached a screenshot of one of my Product pages.

post-1303984-0-25111800-1471911395_thumb.jpg

The page shows none of the specific prices I have set up for this product (or any of the other products for that matter). This particular item has 2 specific prices that are active. They show and work correctly in the front end of the site. They used to show here so that they can be edited or deleted.

Now, every product page says there are no specific prices set even when there are and they work out front.

I changed nothing in the admin settings and have rechecked them all anyway.

I have cleared the cache. Disabled each individual cache option separately, grouped and all together, then cleared the cache again. I have logged out, back in, and nothing works.

It is necessary to be able to see what specific prices are attached to products and edit them as needed. One product says there is already a specific price that matches what I try to setup for a new rule, yet still says there are no specific prices for the product.

post-1303984-0-25111800-1471911395_thumb.jpg

What gives?

Vekia -

Manually. I go to:

Back Office/Dashboard - Products - (Select "Edit") ANY product - Prices - "Add New Specific Price"

The option all appear to add a new one and it accepts them. Save. Refresh the Front office product page - the specific price works.

I go back to the same back office/price page - it says there are no specific prices; can't edit them or remove them. If I try to enter the same parameters as a new specific price, I get an error saying that rule already exists - but again, none are listed nor can be removed.

Any ideas?

El Patron (and vekia)-

The only way I could find to enable debug mode was to change a line in /defines.inc.php

if (!defined('_PS_MODE_DEV_')) {
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

to:

if (!defined('_PS_MODE_DEV_')) {
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

I signed out of admin and logged back in -

I didn't get an error when I went to the prices page, BUT, now it won't accept any new specific price rules at all. I can still go to "Add new specific price" and enter all the options. I make SURE they are new options/entirely new rules (new customer/group, price/% etc) - just like I could before enabling debug - but now when I hit save, I get this:

[ You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE id_product = id_product # avoid duplicate keys' at line 3

INSERT INTO `vlt_layered_price_index` (id_product, id_currency, id_shop, price_min, price_max)
                VALUES
                ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE id_product = id_product # avoid duplicate keys ]

• 5 months later...

I've got the same problem with version 1.6.1.1. 

After adding specific price for the price with discount, it works and shows discount etc on front end however, once you want to either modify or delete the specific price, there is no option. 

Can someone solve this issue?

• 3 weeks later...

Having an identical issue on my PS 1.6.1.8 installation.

New installation, handful of products, no code mods or odd modules installed.

Everything else is working seamlessly, except - once a Specific Price is added, it works on the front office but is nowhere to be seen in the back office.

Specific-Prices-issue-BO.png

• 6 months later...

Ok guys. i have a soft fix. Seems like it got something to do with the currency.

In my case

I have USD as ID1 and SGD as ID2. I wanted to use ID2 Only so i disabled ID1. THats when the problem happened.

Make your intended currency as ID1 and disable the rest. that should fix it.

Cheers!