Questions before adding the product to cart

I am looking to set up an online pharmacy website however as part of the requirement, I need patients to fill out a questionnaire on the product before they can checkout/add it to their cart. So essentially each product will have it's own set of questions. 

Is there any module that will allow me to do this? 

Thank you in advance for your help. 

Edited by reecesamani (see edit history)

This is very specific thing so I don't think that there is a module that could do such thing.

Customer fills the questions, do you need to approve his answers or random text is okay as an answer? 

Can customer choose the wrong answer and be denied from buying the product?

I think you will need to hire a developer to develop custom module for you.

• Like 1

Ideally I would want 2/3 questions with a yes/no answer and if customer doesn't answer the correct answer they won't be able to add the product to the cart. 

Do you have an idea as to how much it would cost to develop/where I can get a developer form? 

This is very specific thing so I don't think that there is a module that could do such thing.

Customer fills the questions, do you need to approve his answers or random text is okay as an answer? 

Can customer choose the wrong answer and be denied from buying the product?

I think you will need to hire a developer to develop custom module for you.

Our company could develop such module.

Price depends on project scope it can be from a 100 to 1000 it is hard to say just from a few sentences. 

Are the questions always just yes/no?

Can a guest buy a product or only registered customers?

Lets say customer answers one question incorrectly what happens next? Can he answer questions one more time and this time guess correct answers or the product is not sold to that customer indefinitely?