Apply discount as fixed price

Hi

I´m looking for a module that can apply discount to single products or groups/categories, by setting a fixed price, and NOT by percentage or amount.

e.g, I have lets say two products in a category, one costs 10€ and the other costs 12€.
Now I want to make a discount on all products in that specific category, so all cost 8€.
I simply want to set the discount to a fixed price at 8€ regardless of the normal wholesale price.
I also want the normal wholesale price to be visible as "before" price, on the product page, and the calculated saving shown too.
I want the product to be handled as a normal discount product, with the discount label in the corner, as usual.

I wan´t to be able to apply the same as above, to just a single product also, if necessary.

I would prefer that it all, either is based on the existing product edit page, or in some kind of list form as mass/quick update.

I have searched allot after a module that easily can set a discount as fixed price, but mysteriously no one seems to have this feature.

The way it is now, I have to calculate "backward" to set a specific price, by reducing the prise with a fixed amount, instead of the other way around..

Best of all, would be to have something like the advanced specials module I had in an old OsCommerce based shop - See the attached picture - Very efficient and useful.

Any input or suggestions are much appreciated :)

post-1288323-0-36522800-1471688024_thumb.jpg