Feedback please

Craft13

Not much more above the default theme, so I would work on the design to make the shop stand out more.

There is something wrong with the footer, the follow us block is not aligned and there is some "go top" text.

On the contact page there is some weird right column with PayPal.

I agree with Daresh, this is not attractive theme, you need make it more different, for now in web is thousands the same looking shops.

Offtopic:

I remember a situation in Lithuania when two people in front of the hotel tried to communicate in English with little success, then a hotel employee walked past them, stopped and said: you are from Poland - and you are from Poland, talk in Polish.

Now I am third polish language user in this topic :D

I agree with Daresh, this is not attractive theme, you need make it more different, for now in web is thousands the same looking shops.

Dziekuje bardzo!

Gdzie, w jaki sposob moge polepszyc design strony? Waham sie pomiedzy kupnem modulu Theme, zlecenie go za zewnatrz, popracownie nad nim sama... eh  / Where and how can I change the design : buy a theme or have someone do it? I am wondering what is the best solution here....

Not much more above the default theme, so I would work on the design to make the shop stand out more.

There is something wrong with the footer, the follow us block is not aligned and there is some "go top" text.

On the contact page there is some weird right column with PayPal.

Czy moze mi Pan wiecej napisac o design - co sie powinno zmienic? Dziekuje. / Can you explain what to change, details perhaps? Thanks.

Edited by kuzniakoralikow (see edit history)

EN.

Topic is in English forum so prime language supposed to be English if you want to write in Polish, do it like second language or start topic in Polish forum. Please make change in post above.

In web is many available theme, I think you find something good from your shop.

PL.

Proszę zachować spójność na forum i pisać w odpowiednim języku ;) wyedytuj również post powyżej tak aby był dwujęzyczny.

W internecie jest mnóstwo dostępnych szablonów i na pewno coś znajdziesz dla siebie, możesz również zlecić przerobienie obecnego szablonu.

EN.

Topic is in English forum so prime language supposed to be English if you want to write in Polish, do it like second language or start topic in Polish forum. Please make change in post above.

In web is many available theme, I think you find something good from your shop.

PL.

Proszę zachować spójność na forum i pisać w odpowiednim języku ;) wyedytuj również post powyżej tak aby był dwujęzyczny.

W internecie jest mnóstwo dostępnych szablonów i na pewno coś znajdziesz dla siebie, możesz również zlecić przerobienie obecnego szablonu.

Alright, thanks for the heads up :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...