Can't get into back office...website goes to 502 bad gateway

lemonlimesupply

Question

I am getting very frustrated. I know very little about coding so I don't know what is going on.

Basically everything has been working just fine but I was wanting to sync my prestashop orders with ship station. To do that I needed to update the .htaccess file which I did. Even after doing that it tried to update on ship station forever and never worked.

Now that I try to go in and make other changes I find that I can't get to anything. I can log into prestashop.com and click Manage My store but once I do that it doesn't bring up the office, but instead goes to 502 Bad Gateway. Same thing happens when I go to the website directly.

I just recently setup the ftp account today and I cannot connect to the server with my information that way either. I am using FileZilla for that. I was able to go into it earlier to edit the .htaccess information required by ship station for it to sync but since then I haven't been able to do anything.

I really need my website to be up and running again and figure out what the heck is happening. Like I said, I don't know much about all of this stuff so I am so confused. It shouldn't be this difficult to have basic things working like they are supposed to.

Edited by lemonlimesupply (see edit history)
  • Like 1

4 answers to this question