lemonlimesupply

Can't get into back office...website goes to 502 bad gateway

Question

I am getting very frustrated. I know very little about coding so I don't know what is going on.

Basically everything has been working just fine but I was wanting to sync my prestashop orders with ship station. To do that I needed to update the .htaccess file which I did. Even after doing that it tried to update on ship station forever and never worked.

Now that I try to go in and make other changes I find that I can't get to anything. I can log into prestashop.com and click Manage My store but once I do that it doesn't bring up the office, but instead goes to 502 Bad Gateway. Same thing happens when I go to the website directly.

I just recently setup the ftp account today and I cannot connect to the server with my information that way either. I am using FileZilla for that. I was able to go into it earlier to edit the .htaccess information required by ship station for it to sync but since then I haven't been able to do anything.

I really need my website to be up and running again and figure out what the heck is happening. Like I said, I don't know much about all of this stuff so I am so confused. It shouldn't be this difficult to have basic things working like they are supposed to.

Edited by lemonlimesupply
  • Like 1

4 answers to this question

Same here !

Well not it says :

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2013] Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113

Edited by dacct

It's back for me but it seems I have lost some of the latest transactions and customer registrations !

Mine is back up too. I was just getting ready to redirect my domain to my etsy shop. It seems to be up and running fully. I am guessing they were down (hopefully) and it wasn't something that I messed up in the settings. Hopefully it was just an unfortunate coincidence.

I cannot get into manage my store. Please help. 

Can't get into back office...website goes to 502 bad gateway.