Feedback on my Website

moizizzy

Hi, Thank you all in advance for the valuable feedback. My website link is: atctools.com Do share any feedback you can find. Also I'm using IIS in Windows if anyone can share the Web Config file I can use to enable friendly url would appreciate it. Or advise if only how I can remove index.php on home page.

Take a look at my list of the most common fixes, in your shop I would:

- add more info on the contact page (above the contact form, like phone, company data etc.)

- install the Tag Titles module to improve SEO for tag pages, as the shop uses tags

- show payment methods without the requirement to save the address

For some reason I have to be very carefull when scrolling, when I scroll a bit more, the page scroll all the way down.

When I'm over the header with my cursor and I want to search I can't, because when I move the cursor down, the whole cart shows up and covers the search icon. I need to go around and be carefull not to hover over the cart so I can search.

• Like 1

Take a look at my list of the most common fixes, in your shop I would:

- add more info on the contact page (above the contact form, like phone, company data etc.)

- install the Tag Titles module to improve SEO for tag pages, as the shop uses tags

- show payment methods without the requirement to save the address

For some reason I have to be very carefull when scrolling, when I scroll a bit more, the page scroll all the way down.

When I'm over the header with my cursor and I want to search I can't, because when I move the cursor down, the whole cart shows up and covers the search icon. I need to go around and be carefull not to hover over the cart so I can search.

Thank you for the valuable feedback. I will try and incorporate all of it.

• Like 1

Hi

I like the feel of it - it is an attractive layout, colors are cool. Very nice theme - can I ask who made it?

Comments:

1. I dont get the language / currency buttons on the top right - should be bigger fonts/graphs perhaps?

2. the banner with the logos of the manufacturers, I would move it more on top and if possible, create each pic a link to see all products from that manufacturer.

• Like 1

Hi

I like the feel of it - it is an attractive layout, colors are cool. Very nice theme - can I ask who made it?

Comments:

1. I dont get the language / currency buttons on the top right - should be bigger fonts/graphs perhaps?

2. the banner with the logos of the manufacturers, I would move it more on top and if possible, create each pic a link to see all products from that manufacturer.

I have removed the language as I dont need it at the moment. With regards to the manufacturers logo. It isint mapped correctly thank you for flagging. I will fix that :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Thank you all in advance for the valuable feedback. My website link is: atctools.com Do share any feedback you can find. Also I'm using IIS in Windows if anyone can share the Web Config file I can use to enable friendly url would appreciate it. Or advise if only how I can remove index.php on home page.

The overall design of your website is fine, I like it

The overall design of your website is fine, I like it

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I like everything on this store design,features,speed is slow around 20+ seconds.

"Our Stores" shows default prestashop store image on sitemap page, this can be updated.

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

I am getting below error on google map page.

"This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details."

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)

• 1 month later...