[SOLVED] Blank page after register

Dear friends,

I am developing my first job in PrestaShop but I'm in trouble.

In http://tuttifruttipc.com.br, after filling the register form, I get a blank page only. The data is written, the register is done, but does not confirm anything to client, show only a blank page. Who wants to give, you can try making fictitious entries (the store 's still only in testing).

Anyone know how to fix this? Other than that looks alright, the client liked, but this problem is compromising.

If anyone can help thank you very much.

ps. Sorry my poor english. I'm Brazilian! :-)

I'm not aware of any issues with that PHP version with PrestaShop. Are you getting an error message in your PHP errorlog? If you can't check it, try temporarily changing "display_errors" in config/config.inc.php to "on" so that you get an error message instead of a blank page, then post the error here.

Hi Rock

After changed "display errors" to yes, shows this:

Warning: require_once(/home/tuttifruttipc/www/tools/swift/Swift/../Swift/Log/DefaultLog.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tuttifruttipc/www/tools/swift/Swift/ClassLoader.php on line 35

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/tuttifruttipc/www/tools/swift/Swift/../Swift/Log/DefaultLog.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tuttifruttipc/www/tools/swift/Swift/ClassLoader.php on line 35

Do you know how to resolve it, please?

Thank you.

• 10 years later...