Shipping module needed.

Hi,

My website sells products from 4 brands, Sony, Panasonic, Hitachi & Samsung.

I need a shipping module which allows me to; 

• Offer free shipping on all carts over £200.
  • Also offer a premium delivery option @ £99 on all carts over £1000 if they include ONLY Sony or Panasonic products.
Does anyone know if a module exists which could offer what I have described above?

Thanks

You don't say what version of Prestashop you are using, so I will have to guess. 

Offer free shipping on all carts over £200.

You can configure this in your back office Shipping page, no module is needed

Also offer a premium delivery option @ £99 on all carts over £1000 if they include ONLY Sony or Panasonic products.

I searched the PS addons store, I don't see anything that would allow you to create or manage carriers like this based on the products manufacturer.  For this, you would likely need to create a new CarrierModule to implement your specific requirements.  I assume you have already configured your Products Manufacturer to be Sony or Panasonic. 

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. The version is 1.6.0.14.

I am currently using the free shipping facility default in Prestashop. It is mainly the premium delivery on all orders over £1000 (if Sony or Panasonic in cart) which I am trying to achieve. I would not know where to start with creating a new carrier module?

Thanks

I can see how to setup brands as categories but what I cannot see is how to set cart rules based on categories?

If I go to Shipping > Carriers > Add new carrier, I cannot see anything about applying the shipping rules to particular categories?

Thanks

you can create a cart rule based on category, you have to first select "Product Selection" option under conditions.  However cart rules are for discounts... he does not want to discount, he wants to create an optional premium shipping option for the customer, but only if certain products are in the cart.  How exactly do you do that using cart rules...

If you want to go the carrier module option, and have all your requirements documented, I can provide you with an estimate if you are looking for a developer to create this for you.  Alternatively you can post in the paid jobs forum and get other bids/estimates