Can`t configure PayPal 3.10.10 - Your country is not available for this module please go on Prest...

RADICAL Tuning

Hi 

I installed Paypal 3.10.10 module to my shop and when in "Active Payments" I want to configure it I get message instead of configuration options - Your country is not available for this module please go on Prestashop addons to see the different possibilities

post-1298852-0-07262500-1470754023_thumb.jpg

Is there any option in Prestashop 1.6.1.5 to set up country or fix it? Default country in LOCALIZATION is set up as Ireland already, I`m in Ireland, web server where the website is installed is in Poland.

Am I missing something??

Thanks in advence

Hi,

hahaha i've searched a couple of time before finding the way, change the country of your store on the preferences by another country accepted by prestashop (eg: france work).

and then you'll be able to configure the module ;)

King regards,

• Like 2

I have the same problem! Shop also located in Ireland, but hosting in US. Have changed the store contact country to France but I still cannot install PayPal Europe. I've configured loads of Prestashop installs but this is the first time I've come across this problem. Do I need to change the country in some other location than Store Contacts? Thanks!!

Edited by intandem (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

I have the same problem! Shop also located in Ireland, but hosting in US. Have changed the store contact country to France but I still cannot install PayPal Europe. I've configured loads of Prestashop installs but this is the first time I've come across this problem. Do I need to change the country in some other location than Store Contacts? Thanks!!

You should change default country in Localization.

• 1 month later...

You should change default country in Localization.

I removed the standard of the country. what to do?

I removed the standard of the country. what to do?

• 9 months later...

I changed both Localization's default country and the Store contact to France or USA or others... but still does not work. 

This is with Paypal v3.11.4

I uninstalled and reinstalled again...

Your country is not available for this module please go on....

Is there some file I should look at?

Thanks for any help, will be highly appreciated!

Jorge