About delete item

tom52

Hello,

I deleted a product from my website, but whenever an customer placed any order it just appear on they account.

Also, appear on they account is waiting for check payment and old date of time that I was testing my cart also, appeared on they account.

Customers stop ordering, because of it.

Any help will be mush appreciated.

Thank you

Tom

PrestaShop saves product information inside the order, so even if you delete a product, everyone who previously ordered the product will still see it in their order. Of course, the product will no longer be on your website and cannot be added to future orders.

If you want to remove a product from existing orders, you'll need to manually delete it from the ps_order_detail tab in your database using phpMyAdmin.

• 4 months later...

PrestaShop saves product information inside the order, so even if you delete a product, everyone who previously ordered the product will still see it in their order. Of course, the product will no longer be on your website and cannot be added to future orders.

If you want to remove a product from existing orders, you'll need to manually delete it from the ps_order_detail tab in your database using phpMyAdmin.

well, I just deleted some items that sold out.  When I looked at the cart of the buyer, those items were no longer in their cart. Of course, that gave me a start, because I thought I had shipped many more items to this customer, and the total $ didn't reflect all the items I shipped - only the ones listed (which are those I still have available in stock).  So I looked at their invoice and those items were listed, but the image of the items were no longer on the invoice.

I would have thought that any cart that was converted and any invoice would not ever change since they are closed transactions.

Edited by peggy king (see edit history)