Categorize product features per category in backoffice [Poll & Request]

hakeryk2

Would like to have category features for products in BO?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would like to have category features for products in BO?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am using something like this

Hello,

I am looking for a module which allows me to categorize product features in back office and I am wondering why Prestashop is not having this function as default. What I mean:

You can create a bunch of features in Catalog -> Product features but they're in one category available for every product in shop. Well, if You have small shop with a little wariety of products thats ok, but  in many shops there is 100 features and more. This becomes very annoying to search through all of them and sometimes a lot of employees is forgeting to fill out proper fields. 

This could be avoided if there will be a module which allows me to create a categories of features from all availables features and assign them to specifc categories of products. Only the features that I've choosen for this category will be shown on the list. How it should work?

You have to save product before you can choose a category. After that if You will choose category then ajax request will check if there is a list prepared for this category and filter the features tab. If not - show all of them.

I think that this module is really must have for prestashop and a lot merchants will buy it so if someone wants to develop it then I will buy it and probalby a lot other merchants as well.

Any informations will be very handy - I was searching for a long time but I couldn't find any simple solution.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: I FOUND IT! http://addons.prestashop.com/en/19272-features-on-categories.html but it is quite expensive :(

Edited by hakeryk2 (see edit history)