PayPal - error 10002 (Security header is not valid

kkbb11

<b>PayPal response:</b>
TIMESTAMP -> 2016-08-02T10:25:55ZL_ERRORCODE0 -> 10002
L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Security errorL_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Security header is not validL_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Hi,

i have problem with PayPal (v3.10.10), Presta (1.6.0.9).

When I go to the process of selecting the method of payment (and I choose PayPal), then it loads the page with this error (10002).

Please help.

Thank you!

post-1190142-0-77825400-1470134361_thumb.png

This code 10002 usualy means that there is some incorrect data in module configuration, check again user, password and other data too.

Dear Endriu,

I've done it several times. I copied ctrl + c > ctrl + v, or I copied character by character. So this can't be it.

The problem is elsewhere..

Credentials:

login API

pass API

Signature API

OK., thanks.

I've done it several times. Seriously. It's not possible for this to be incorrect.

(I can give you login details to the admin, and data [login API, pass API, Signature API] for PayPal in a private message.)

Other ideas?

Edited by kkbb11 (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Have the same issue with express checkout. When I use PayPal Payments Standard everything is working correct, when I switch to Express checkout I receivethe error: Error Code: 10002, Security header is not valid

Why it happens? I don't change credentials, only change payment method.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Eolia said:

Payment standard only requires the merchant email but Express Checkout requires credentials and 10002 error = bad credentials^^

So, If I delete Username, Password and Signature in Paypal module configuration, Standard method will work?