PS Developer Needed

PeterBarber

I have a couple of small shopping carts up and running, but I don't have the time to tweak them up to 100%. I need someone familiar enough with PS to get this work done quickly and properly at a reasonable price. There will also be small changes from time to time as each site develops. My sales are running through a Paypal Pro account.

For instance:

I need to migrate product attributes from one server to another.

I need to set up an affiliate program.

I need to set up a Promo/Coupon program.

Some of these things will require modules which I have yet to purchase. I am hesitant to purchase modules, as I've bought some in the past that didn't really do what they were supposed to and I don't want to waste more money. Therefore, I need someone who is familiar with the available add-ons and can advise me on the best programs and developers.

If you are interested in this work, please send me your contact info, a portfolio of your work and an idea of how you charge.

You may reach me through www.mdada.org by clicking on the Contact Us button.

Thanks!

I need to migrate product attributes from one server to another.

Do you mean you need to migrate product and product attributes from one store to another store?  If so, are both stores Prestashop?

I need to set up an affiliate program.

Have you looked into any existing affiliate programs yet?  Something like iDevAffiliate?  Don't reinvent the wheel.

I need to set up a Promo/Coupon program.

What is this?

Hey Bellini

I built a PS cart on a server which was not secure. Then we got an SSL cert on another server and I tried to move the shop. Not everything carried over. I could rebuild it by hand, but that would be a pain in the butt.

I have looked at some of the affiliate modules, but am not educated enough to pick the right one. My track record of picking decent add-ons has not been very good. Recommendations are appreciated.

By Promo/Coupon, I mean the feature that enables a customer to type in a promo code in order to receive a discount, free product, free shipping, etc.

Thanks