Store Feedback

1Luciano

Hi guys,

First of all, thanks for ALL your support!!!

I've finally started uploading content gradually to my store. It's a long foggy road faced with many many many errors and petty problems especially when you're new to PS.  

I sometimes feel bad when I come up to the forum looking for help, it looks like you're on every topic asking questions and interrupting but how else can you learn? we all started as newbies.

Anyway, I can go on and on about this stuff but today I'd like some advice on my store ... I have a long way to go but an honest feedback and an advice will go a long way. 

Thank you guys for all your support.

My store is located at  www.weweardesigner.com

Edited by 1Luciano (see edit history)

Hi guys,

I've finally started uploading content gradually to my store. It's a long foggy road faced with many many many errors and petty problems especially when you're new to PS.  

I sometimes feel bad when I come up to the forum looking for help, it looks like you're on every topic asking questions and interrupting but how else can you learn? we all started as newbies.

Anyway, I can go on and on about this stuff but today I'd like some advice on my store ... I have a long way to go but an honest feedback and an advice will go a long way. 

My store is located at http://www.weweardesgner.com

Your website it's not working

I think your main slider is way too big. I added something the the shopping cart. I then clicked to checkout and nothing happened. So I tried again, and nothing happened again. But it had, the cart page appeared but below the slider so I could not see it. Don;t make it hard for your customers, 

I personally find your slider really too big...at least on product page I wouldn't show it. I am on a big 27" screen and still need to scroll to see the product.

I see you have 2 search fields. I would take out one.

I would also resize your logo so to have a little more compact look.

• 2 weeks later...

I think your main slider is way too big. I added something the the shopping cart. I then clicked to checkout and nothing happened. So I tried again, and nothing happened again. But it had, the cart page appeared but below the slider so I could not see it. Don;t make it hard for your customers, 

Thanks for feedback I really appreciate it.

I personally find your slider really too big...at least on product page I wouldn't show it. I am on a big 27" screen and still need to scroll to see the product.

I see you have 2 search fields. I would take out one.

I would also resize your logo so to have a little more compact look.

Thanks for the feedback I do appreciate it. I looked at yours, it took 2 sec to open ,Canada.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

My store is located at  www.weweardesigner.com

The overall design of your website is fine, I like it

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Your store URL not working.

I am getting below error message.
This site can’t be reached

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

www.weweardesgner.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)