Open source module developing framework/helper

Hello! I've started a reddit thread with the following content. I'll put for you in case you could be interested in the project:

https://www.reddit.com/r/prestashop/comments/4u1mal/open_source_module_developing_frameworkhelper/?st=ir4q69ot&sh=1616c577

Hello! I've been some months developing my first modules for Prestashop at my work. I really enjoy some classes and structures of modern Prestashop, but I've found a lot of repeating tasks, repeating code, things that could be done better, etc.

I've just started to write my first classes extending Prestashop in the form of a Composer module, including a quick dirty database generator/updater based in some resources and some tweaking.

I wonder if a complete project like this would be viable, and if some people with experience in Prestashop development/open source project management would be interested. I would love to share this work and to improve it with more people.
Cheers!
This is just in experimental phase. I'm building some plugins and adding code as I'm needing it. If you want, I can give some examples of usage right now (but I want to try better approaches).

Bugs may appear, feel 100% free to give me a touch on Gitter in the repository channel or privately.
Regards!

Edited by Dev_NIX (see edit history)