Is this a downloadable product?

Yarek

I have a question.... Is there any possibility to add in product downloadable product but without file but put only www address?

If not, where I can change the rule that I can't upload file bigger than 2M?

thanx

You need to edit your php.ini file (or create one if necessary) and change the following lines:

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
upload_max_filesize = 2M

Increase 2M to however many megabytes you want to upload. If you have a server configuration that does not allow you to increase this value, you'll need to create a text file with the URL of the file download and upload it as the downloadable product.

Hi

I have a problem with downloadable product. I create a catalog and put into them 3 product - mp3 files. Everything was cool - I mean upload file correct, I see it on website, etc When I buy one files, the system works fine I received all e-mails with a confirmation and when I accept the payment system sent me an e-mail with link. When click on it I can download files.

The problem is when I order two or more files. When I accept the payment from admin panel of course I received e-mail with files (links) but when I click on it I go to website but nothings happen.

Can you help me with this problem please. Where I need to found a bag, and how can I fix it..

Regards

Jarek

I have no idea what is causing your problem. I can only suggest that you upgrade to PrestaShop v1.3 final, which will be released soon. Hopefully, that will fix your problem. If it doesn't, you'll need to report the bug on the bug tracker to and hope it is fixed in a future version of PrestaShop.