Limit order of specific products or categories

I have a Prestashop store (v1.6.0.9) that our family business use to sell food for home delivery.

Since our kitchen have limited capacity to expedite certain order combinations I am now looking for a function or module to limit our orders: If a certain product is added to cart, then there should be no possibility to add other products within the same order.

I.e. if customer adds product A to cart then all other products should be BLOCKED and NOT possible to add to cart.

BUT if customer instead choose product B and C (or other products but NOT product A) then these products should all be possible to add to cart.

Please let me know if there are any known modules or other alternatives that I can implement on my Prestashop store.

I have spent several hours on this and found modules limiting orders in different ways but have not yet found what I am looking for as explained above. Which makes me think that maybe this is some kind of basic Prestashop function that I have missed?

(Edit: URL of my store is www.matklart.se. Currently I have implemented a hack as described in this thread and set the the total order limit to 7 products as a work around but I need something more sophisticated to boost and streamline the orders.)

Any tips are highly appreciated!

Edited by Matklart (see edit history)

This sounds more like custom development.

A module could be made to add a tab in BO > Products > Add/Edit that contains an option like "Order alone". Then in an override of Cart the option will be checked for all the products and if it's true it will not allow other products.