Coupons for Members

maheu

Hello,

I made a little shop for a NPO and we sell some merchandise products there. Some of the workers of this NPO get the merchandise products just for the purchase price (plus VAT plus shipping).

How can I make a coupon for these people. So far we did it outside of Prestashop, but it would be way more easy, if everything would be centralised.

So, one example.

One T-Shirt costs 25€ (incl 20% VAT). The purchase price was 6 (excl. VAT). Shipping costs are 5€.

So "normal" people pay

25€ (incl VAT) for T-Shirt +

5€ (no VAT here) for shipping = 30€

I want that worker pay

7,2€ (6€ purchase price + 20% VAT) +

5€ (no VAT here) for shipping = 12,2€

How can I do this?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Easy but hard ;-)

1st create group "NPO Worker" and associate all workers user accounts to this group.

2nd create category "NPO" and made it visible only for the group.

3th copy all products that you want to sell with netto price and put them to the category "NPO" (E.g. White_T-shirt to White_T-shirt_NPO) . Update the prices. Ready.

OR

If you have strict internal company rules for the prices (e.g. selling_price = netto_price x 1.7)  you can set a discount in the customers group "NPO workers" (e.g. discount = netto_price / selling_price). But be careful - if you decide to put some products on a discounted price (e.g. -15%) the group "NPO worker" will see prices based on both discounts. First the discount you gave to the group and second -15%. So you'll sell the t-shirts cheaper than you bought it.

OR

You can play with the cart rules

Edited by DoubleTrouble (see edit history)