PLEASE GIVE MY MONEY BACK! What happened to Prestashop Team!? why act like cheater?

InstaPCB

Let me tell my problem:

1, I bought a addon valued 224$, paid, and then prestashop give me download link.

On July.14 paid to presta, on July.15 they provide me download link.

I checked, and tried the addon these days, but find it can not solve my problem, also the bug, i contact developer, but the reply is really  unstable, one day online, one day disappear.

Now I spent 224$ for nothing happened to my site.

Then, I contact Preasashop's bill team, what happened? Nothing happened, they do not reply.. It seems i talked to the air!

2, Then yesterday, July.20, i find another addon, and contact seller first this time, I ask him if his module can solve my problem, he replied quickly, yes. Then i paid the money by paypal, and after 24hrs, Prestashop's bill team ask me to provide my ID card's photo, then they can get the money!

I denied, but unitil now they still have my money, they do not reply my request to cancel my order?

3, To be honest, I love prestashop, it's function is so sexy than other e-commerce system. Even all the addons ask for money, i still want to try. 

BUT after paid 224$+ 112$ to Prestashop, i really do not want to do business with them anymore!

PLEASE GIVE MY MONEY BACK!  I HAVE GIVE MY TRUST TO YOU TWICE!

Thanks

John

post-1286072-0-25199200-1469099727_thumb.png

Hello John,

I would like to help you. :) Could you please send me a private message with all the orders numbers? I'll directly talk about these issues with the dedicated service.

2, Then yesterday, July.20, i find another addon, and contact seller first this time, I ask him if his module can solve my problem, he replied quickly, yes. Then i paid the money by paypal, and after 24hrs, Prestashop's bill team ask me to provide my ID card's photo, then they can get the money!

For your information: this is really rare, we occasionally do identity verifications to prevent fraud. It can strike anyone, anytime so don't take it personally. 

Thank you for your patience.
Antoine

• Like 1