angry

albarelys

It will be possible one day to buy the modules, that we have no problems?
Most modules have problems, even those made by prestashop same, see exit pop form. that pop up out continuously and allows you to use more good until you have the product for free.
But the modules are tested sometimes?
Now I have purchased the "Export module catalog in CSV format" because we do distribution and dropshipping.
The module has some serious problems, via cron does no work, and it is we who have to perform manually, with problems if you do not use the cron, the lists are not updated and this is a serious problem.
we have applied for aid more than once and in 10 days we did not have an answer rag.
Perhaps the form is good and we are having a problem, perhaps a conflict with alltri modules, do not know, but I consider this very wrong attitude towards customers.
 Three e-mail support no answer.
I consider also that putting online and sales modules that have serious problems hurt the same community, and that these behaviors will pass the traders to other solutions.
I said that if there is someone to prestashop that quà law give us an answer.
 the order number is # 474671

Edited by albarelys (see edit history)

who knows when someone prestashop or module developer deign to answer , or at least pay back what I spent . purchased form the beginning of July , today July 20 and still can not get it to work even on a clean installation.

3 months of free support

only written but it is not true

• Like 1

yes, it's all a little rough around the edges.  As a yankee with long history (read I'm older) buying online and  what have I learned about online purchases, never complain or lose a bit of sleep, file a complaint with payment gateway and your CC company right away.  Little secret, you have better leverage if you file dispute with your CC, not PayPal.  PayPal has tendency to 'side' with seller, google lawsuit against paypal in California. 

Before I'd buy 'any' module,  I'd first use contact the developer, ask a question, see if they respond.  You know what to do if they don't. :)

So, dispute and be 'very' careful buying unless they have 'stellar' reviews that you can actually see.

Good luck!

Edited by El Patron (see edit history)
  • Like 4

I should read this post ealier, now I have 2 orders, paid money, one in less than 24hrs, one is less than 7 days, Both failed.

Now what i want is, leave them as far as possible.. So bad service, I have never met such bad service in internet, especially with such big platforms.

I dont know if i can get my money back.

hello vekia, hello el patron .

Thank you for your words , but really before buying I had asked for information , and I had been answered . It was purchased after they are gone. And since we sell on prestashop platform, and , since the payment I made ​​to prestashop , prestashop that would should check what happened and if there is something strange eliminate the supplier, as it could continue to cheat other customers . But the fact is , that the same prestashop does stupid things , if you buy the "pop exit" prestashop module itself will understand , to sell a product that is buggy, it's not nice , indeed ..... I only want her for my money back , then I'll pay someone to do me this form .

and I will not stop until I had something

regards

Alberto

3 months of free support

only written but it is not true

Hello everyone,

@albarelys: I've talked with the billing team, you've indeed contacted the developer (without getting any answers, unfortunately:( ) but I confirm you that we haven't received any message from you at PrestaShop. I suggest you contact the billing team by filling out this contact form: link. Don't forget to select the "I have a billing issue" title & add your order number.

Also, feel free to tell me once you've sent the message, I'll tell them directly and you will get a quick answer from us. :)

Thank your for your patience.

Antoine

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Antoine Flavigny ,thanks to the intervention on the forum .

I wanted to wait to see if it made ​​her feel , but unfortunately nothing .
I did as you suggested .
let's see if the PrestaShop team I will help.
 thank you
Alberto

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alla fine si è risolto tutto, prestashop mi ha rimborsato.

sconsiglio altamente di acquistare  moduli dallo sviluppatore Francese Samdha.

ringrazio a chi mi ha aiutato.

Alberto

In the end everything was resolved, prestashop has repaid me.

not recommend it highly to buy modules from French Samdha developer.

Thank you to those who helped me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

Unfortunately it's not always possible to develop "plug and play" modules, we have to handle with lot of PS versions, overrides, themes and modules compatibilities, so we try to compensate it with a good customer service.

So, as other users said, I would recommend to contact first with developer to see their response time.

Jose.